WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE CONTENT ALIGNMENT REVIEW
- How your current story is being received by the marketplace
- The theme that your earned and owned media is communicating
- Which of your personas is receiving the most attention from your content efforts
- How well distributed your offers are across the marketing funnel
- Recommendations on how to immediately improve your content efforts to increase demand
- Recommendations for better aligning content to sales enablement.
STEPS TO GET STARTED
Tell me a little bit more about your company
Here is how we’ll get started. There is a brief 8 question form that you’ll be asked to fill out. It will take you five minutes at the most. In fact I’d encourage you to answer it quickly. The initial reaction and response to some of the questions is key to a successful look at your current content game. Click the button below to fill out the form.
Schedule Our Call
Once the form is complete simply schedule a call at your convenience. We’ll need at the most one hour (though most calls don't go that long). Once you have it scheduled you’ll relieve a brief email confirming and an idea of what we’ll be covering. Conversational is really how the call will go. An opportunity for me to better understand some of the details behind your current content marketing strategy.
Results And Review
You will receive the results of the review in about 3 to 5 business days. We’ll schedule one more call together so I can go into the results in more detail. The objective of the review call is to give you as much information as you need to understand the actionable recommendations that are uncovered through the Content Alignment review.
After the Review is Complete
Of course At the end of the discussion if you are interested in learning more about about the process that I use to help my clients take action on the recommendations I’d be happy to share that with you as well.